Physical and Occupational Therapist
TX licensed personnel’s needed to join our great team as :
Physical Therapists / Physical Therapy Assistants / Occupational Therapists / Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants / Speech Therapists
Description of Responsibilities:
– Assessments in a timely manner.
– Follow all State and Federal POC’s and rules.
– communication with all disciplines, patients and family members, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
– Documentation and compliance with PT/OT care.
- Bachelor/Masters/Doctorate of Science degree in Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of one (1) year experience. Community/home health experience is preferred
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must have reliable transportation with current auto insurance coverage
- Must have a valid TX driver’s license
- Be able to work more than 20 or more hours per week on an occasional basis
- Reliable and attentive to detail
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
We offer competitive compensation and the flexibility you need and deserve!
To be considered for an interview, please call or email your contact details with resume.